Our fully updated advanced digital marketing course in Lucknow will transform your overall personality and skills to the highest levels. Open the toggles+ below to discover the full syllabus.
What Is Internet And How It Works?
The internet is a global network of computers and other devices that are connected to each other and share information. It allows people to communicate and access a vast amount of information from around the world. The internet is made up of many interconnected networks, and it uses a set of protocols known as TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) to transmit data between devices. You will learn about the following:
1. Internet Functionality
2. Domains, sub-domains and Web Hosting
3. Connectivity between different service providers
4. Website connectivity with different tools
5. File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Graphic designing is the art and practice of creating visual content to communicate ideas and information. It involves the use of various design elements such as typography, imagery, color, and layout to create effective and engaging visual designs for various media platforms such as print, web, and social media.
Graphic designers use a variety of software and tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, to create their designs. Graphic design is a crucial component of modern marketing and branding, and is used to create logos, advertisements, packaging, and other visual materials for businesses and organizations.
WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that allows users to easily create and manage websites and blogs. It is an open-source platform that is widely used by individuals, small businesses, and large organizations. WordPress provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create and edit content, as well as manage various aspects of a website, such as menus, themes, and plugins. It also has a large community of developers and users who regularly contribute to the platform, providing support and resources for users.
1. Introduction to website designing through WordPress
2. Dynamic Blogging
3. Post and Forum management
4. Theme management
5. Page Builder (Elementor)
6. Plugins usage and management
7. Internet and Data Security
9. Mobile responsive (mobile website interface)
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the practice of optimizing a website’s content and structure in order to improve its visibility and ranking on search engine results pages. This is done through a combination of techniques such as keyword research and optimization, link building, and content creation, all with the goal of making a website more attractive to search engines and thus increasing its organic traffic.
SEO is a crucial part of any digital marketing strategy, as it helps to improve a website’s visibility and reach, ultimately leading to more potential customers and higher sales.
1. Content optimization (Title, URL, H1/H2 tags)
2. Advanced Keyword Analysis
3. Google Search Console
4. Website verification
5. XML Sitemaps
8. Meta Tags and descriptions
9. Structured Data
10. Schema rich snippets
11. Types of Error messages and Redirects
12. .ht access
13. Page ranking
14. Page speed optimization
15. Using online SEO tools
16. Quality Back-linking
17. Search Engine Uploads (URL and Files)
18. Google My Business Local SEO
19. Online Reputation Management (ORM)
20. Web Mastery (Domains and URLs)
Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is a digital advertising platform that allows businesses to create and display ads on Google and its advertising network. These ads can be targeted to specific users based on their search history, demographics, and other factors. Businesses pay for these ads on a pay-per-click (PPC) basis, meaning they only pay when a user clicks on their ad. Google Ads provides a variety of ad formats, including text ads, display ads, and video ads, and allows businesses to track and measure the performance of their ads.
1. Overview of SEM and other source of paid marketing
2. Google My client centre (MCC)
3. Google ads account structure and access
4. Ad types (Search, Display, Shopping, Video, Gmail, Call-only, Responsive ads)
5. Billing and payments
6. Google Search Network (PPC)
7. Ad Ranking and Quality Score
8. Keyword research
9. Keyword match types
10. Ad Extensions
11. Audience and location targeting
12. Bidding and auction
13. Bidding strategies
14. Device bid adjustments
15. Dynamic search ads (DSA)
16. Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI)
17. Auction Insights and search attribution
18. Google Tag Manager
19. Conversion setup and conversion actions
20. Remarketing setup and remarketing lists (Search and Display)
21. Google Display Network (GDN)
22. Google Shopping Ads
23. Google Merchant Centre (GMC) and product taxonomy
24. Video Ads (GDN and YouTube)
25. Predefined reports (Dimensions)
26. Client Reporting
27. Google Ad Sense (Content Monetization)
28. Google Partner Program
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. It allows website owners to track how users interact with their website, including the number of visitors, the source of traffic, and the pages and actions taken on the site. This information can help website owners optimize their site and improve the user experience.
Google Analytics can be integrated into a website through the use of a tracking code and can be accessed through a dashboard on the Google Analytics website.
1. Analytics setup
2. Raw data analysis
3. Main Data Analysis
4. Test Analysis
5. Goals and Funnels
6. Conversion Analysis
7. User behaviour, demographics and interests
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. This involves creating engaging and relevant content, interacting with potential customers, and running paid advertisements on social media to increase brand awareness and drive sales. Social media marketing can help businesses reach a wider audience, build customer loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
1. Influential organic social media marketing
2. Business page or profile creation and management
3. Facebook and Instagram business manager
4. Facebook and Instagram ads manager
5. Facebook Pixel
6. Facebook creative hub
7. Facebook creator studio
8. Twitter paid marketing
9. LinkedIn paid marketing
10. YouTube Studio
11. YouTube paid marketing
with online tools
1. Email Marketing
2. Affiliate Marketing
4. Blogging (Text, pictures and video)
5. How to earn money from the Internet (Content Monetization)
Content monetization refers to the process of generating revenue from the content that is produced and shared on a platform or website. This can be achieved through a variety of methods, such as selling advertising space, offering subscriptions for access to exclusive content, or using affiliate marketing to earn commissions from sales made through the content. Content monetization is a crucial part of many businesses’ digital marketing strategies, as it allows them to generate revenue from the content they create and share.